2013 AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery Annual Meeting
December 3 – 6, 2013
Westin Harbour Castle
Toronto, ON, Canada
Monday, August 12, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. CST
AANS 2014 Annual Scientific Meeting
April 5 – 9, 2014
The Moscone Center
San Francisco, California
Monday, November 4, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. CST
This submission site works best in Firefox browser. A free download is available here.
You will need your MyAANS login (email on file with AANS) and password to access/edit your abstract during the submission period. If you have forgotten your login information, please email email@example.com.
To submit an abstract follow these 10 steps:
- Visit https://myaans.aans.org/MyAANS.aspx and login.
- Select Abstract Corner from the left sidebar and then select the meeting for which you want to submit an abstract.
- Enter Title & Abstract Body (MUST include required sections with headers Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion).
- List Authors including all relevant medical degrees (Individual entering abstract will automatically and permanently be listed as the primary author).
- Choose your presentation Preference (Oral, Electronic or Either).
- Enter one or more Key Word or sub-specialty to assist in the classification and review of your abstract i.e. tumor, pediatrics.
- Provide responses to Additional Information including study design, award consideration, previous presentation, sponsor (required) and FDA Approval.
- Submit Manuscript if applying for an award.
- Complete Disclosure and agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Review Work and Submit.
For additional information on the abstract submission process and guidelines, click here or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.